How To Take Measure
Before you start, pin hair as flat as possible before taking the measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort head contours. Use a tape measurer to measure. Do not stretch the tape measurer when measuring and measure at least three times.
1. The Circumference of the Head: Measure all around the head. Position tape measurer so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. From Forehead to Nape of Neck: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear Across Front Hairline: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. From Ear to Ear Over the Top : Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. From Temple to Temple Around Back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
Please use the above measuring instructions as a reference for taking measurements and inform us your measurement . If you are taking your measurement correctly they should fall in the range of the chart below. And our lace wigs with stretch lace on the crown or ear to ear to multiple adjust the cap size and contract the fit for maximum comfort.